Friday, October 1, 2010

EAT MY HOLIDAY - CLOSEHEAD

when i feel i'm bored with all the things that i've been done
and i don't know what i have to do
all the times that i've been through doesn't make me understand
now it's time for me to straight my life for you

'cause i know i'll need, i'll need time for holiday
and i know i would, take a time for holiday
'cause i know i'll need, i'll need time for holiday
and i know all i want is a holiday

when i see a complicated times that i've been done
it still runs through my brain with no excuse
there's no change that i can do when all this matter shoves
still i don't know what i have to do

when i felt so bored with all the things i've do
my brain schrewed up it's time to stop
all this mess will climb up when nothing else to do
i can't hold on it's gonna blow

1 comment:

  1. minta kord lagu'y dong.. pleaseeeee aq bner2 suka bgt ma lagu ini

    ReplyDelete