Friday, October 1, 2010

your answer my remedy - CLOSEHEAD

please tell your secret, i ll tell no one else
ill ripped i out if youre not,
im dying to know whats inside you
i dont mind to stay here, i will be waiting

its been to long and i can get grip anymore
i dont think its hard so tell me right now
or give a clue or anything just say a word now

im running around and around again
im going now here ill go insane
just tell me truth and i wont be here no more

(dont playin around cause im not so tough no more)

im over reacted if you keep your mouth locked
and i know theres something and i have to known it soon
i wasting my timehere , so hurry up im waiting
and i will understand for every single word youve said


this coversation  has to end
so tell me now dont you pretend
dont put me in this agony
your answer my remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment